By purchasing, installing, copying, downloading or otherwise using any of the sound effects libraries on www.SqueakyFish.com.au, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license agreement.
The purchaser is defined as the individual or studio that purchases a sound library/libraries.
- To synchronise, assemble and/or use the sounds as assets for any media production. This includes – but is not limited to – film, television, radio, podcast, game, internet, theatre, live performance, advertisement/commercial, futuristic space hologram productions etc.
- To copy and store the sounds on any media type as part of the purchaser’s collection
- These effects are royalty free (i.e. you’ve already paid for them once and you can use them an infinite amount of times without further costs.)
- These sound effects may be used world-wide/universe-wide.
- You are not permitted to license or sell any library in its entirety or in part, or to adapt, modify, or repackage any library (i.e. don’t sell these as your own effects – even derivatives of these effects)
- You may not redistribute sound effects outside or the purchaser rights (i.e. don’t share the library with your buddies or outside of the immediate studio that made the purchase)
- Kyle Evans of www.SqueakyFish.com.au is the sole owner and creator of the sounds covered by this license. You may not claim ownership of the sounds
- This license is non-transferable; you cannot transfer or sell this license.
You will indemnify the licensor from, and against any and all claims, demands, suits, damages, liabilities and all reasonable expenses, including legal fees incurred by the licensor with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a breach of this agreement by you. (Plus if you manage to get in legal trouble because of a sound effects library, then you have way bigger problems than I can conceivably help you with.)